Welcome! My name is Micah. I’m a Los Angeles based Art Director. I’ve worked on a broad spectrum of fun projects from packaging design to digital design. Most recently I’ve had the privilege of freelancing as an Art Director for VML, VSA, MRM//McANN, Droga5 and AKQA. I’ve worked on a variety of accounts such as Xerox, Dell, The U.S. Army, Motorola and Verizon.
Prior to working in Advertising I was an in-house Creative Director/Lead for smaller companies looking to elevate their brand. I love a good challenge, and I’m always happy to chat about opportunities.
The Important Things
10 random things about me:
- I was born and raised in Los Angeles.
- I like maple syrup enough to put it in my coffee as a sugar substitute.
- I play the guitar, but I’ve only perfected three songs.
- Love the book ready player one.
- I eat grape nuts for breakfast.
- I am a Canadian citizen.
- My two favorite music genres are folk and electronic.
- I still find puppies to be cuter than babies.
- Jacuzzis are my best friend.
- I’m an avid late night arm wrestler.